Fine Art Gallery Print & Digital Marketing
CLIENT: Long-Sharp Gallery
The Short Version:
We designed digital and print materials and created display pieces and photographic renderings for an esteemed fine art gallery with locations in Indianapolis and New York City.
- Postcards, flyers, booklets and other print pieces promoting artists, exhibitions, and events
- Print and digital sales materials for displaying fine art pieces for sale and artist portfolios
- Renderings of 3D art pieces within client’s homes
- Email newsletter design
- Print and digital wall hanging posters communicating messaging about artwork or events
- Branding for individual exhibitions
- Strategy and design for promotional materials
- B2B printer & vendor communication
- Art Fair marketing – booth display, print collateral, advertising
Print & Layout Design
Design from concept to printer for print collateral including cards, brochures, and catalogues representing individual artists, advertisements for high-end luxury magazines, gallery stationery and brochures, and promotional items.
Sign & Display
Design for display pieces like themed art fair and gallery exhibition displays, gallery wayfinding and wall signage, digital LED wall displays, artwork display tags, and façade window branding.
Design and online management of digital collateral including exclusive online eCatalogues and eNewsletter setup and design using ConstantContact.
Throughout the process, we handled design concept and execution for a broad range of print, digital, display, and rendering pieces and provided marketing & sales support to the Gallery Owner and Gallery Director. The use of organizational software, clear communication, and open accessibility was key to keeping projects moving forward and on track. Working so closely with the ongoing operations of the business allowed for creative collaboration, discussion, and events involving artists and art enthusiasts in the community and beyond.
Long-Sharp Gallery is a mainstay of the Indianapolis art scene, providing an accessible yet exclusive space to enjoy modern art of masters of the past and contemporary artists. Long-Sharp Gallery opened its New York City Project Space in December 2015.